Roles and Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Get involved in planning and creating different digital campaigns
- Analyse data in software tools such as google analytics
- Content creation for all social media
- Use google analytics and search console to review, monitor and analyse website activity
- PLEASE NOTE: The apprentice will initially be working remotely but will be required to go to the office once every couple of weeks
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Strong written English is vital
- A college course in Marketing / Design is advantageous but not essential
- Enthusiastic person with good communication skills
- Team worker and has a passion for Marketing
- An understanding of social media
- Grade 4/C GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2 in English Language is required for this role
Digital Marketer Level 3.