You will learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you are organised, creative and love to communicate, this is the programme for you.
About the Company:
Our client was established in 2009, in Wolverhampton, to provide qualified nurses and healthcare assistants to residential, nursing, dementia and mental health establishments. The business is owned and operated by Registered Nurses.
They are proud to be an independent, family-run company, with the well-being of their staff and clients at the heart of the business. The growth of the business and client base is testament to the quality of their service and their ability to match the correct staff with the correct clients on a regular and consistent basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to begin their career and gain experience in Digital Marketing.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Content production, social media, email marketing, keyword advertising, A/B testing and analytics
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organisation's website
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Subsequently to assist in building a programme to prove the return on investment in these activities
- Google Adwords account management (in conjunction with Digital team)
- Assisting the Senior Web Developer in maintaining the Google Adwords account
After gaining initial experience, the role will include:
- Suggesting and measuring improvements in keywords, ad copy and click through rate
- Using Google Analytics to analyse key metrics such as landing page conversion rate
- Helping with admin duties
- Helping with answering the phone
- Helping with staff timesheets and bookings
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start to your professional career within the marketing sector.
On completion of the apprenticeship a full time permanent position is on offer.
- You will have a keen interest in digital marketing
- A willingness to be trained and developed
- Well presented, polite, friendly and well spoken
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Can use your own initiative
- Work independently and take responsibility
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to work to targets and achieve deadlines
- The ability to work from home whilst Covid-19 restrictions remain in place
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who is not afraid to ask questions
To be considered for this role, you must have a C/4 grade in both GCSE Maths and English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business Studies, Media or Marketing.
You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City and Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.