Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working with e-mail marketing campaigns
- Generating content for Social Media platforms
- Producing photography images of products
- Copywriting duties, including blogs and e-commerce
- Website product population
- Assist with campaign idea generation
- Graphics & In-Studio Visual Merchandising
- Attendance at Events (Covid Restrictions dependent)
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and The Hand Dyed Shoe Company.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Experience in content writing (blogs) would be beneficial
- Excellent communication written communication with strong grammatical skills
- Personality & Willingness to share ideas is key!
- Attention to detail
- Grade 4/C GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2 in English Language or equivalents
- Photography experience; especially with products or fashion would be beneficial
- Level 3 Digital Marketer
- Functional Skills if required