Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Content Creation and Search Engine Optimisation – Copywriting/SEO/Blog writing
- Social Media – Creating content, managing engagement and business’ following
- Using Mail Chimp to manage marketing campaigns and emails
- Basic web admin and optimisation
- Market research and product data research
- Planning & scheduling of social media updates
- Executing new marketing campaigns
- Writing and collating content for e-mail marketing
- Remote working position
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
This is a fully remote position.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Social Media management basic knowledge
- High level of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Social Media within a business. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- Basic knowledge of Mail Chimp, SEO, PPC and Analytics
- Talent for writing
- Excellent communication, inherent maturity and work ethic
- Mature and proactive personality
- Must be creative and career-minded
- Confident both face to face and on the telephone
Minimum grade C/4 in English and strong grammatical skills.
- Level 3 - Digital marketer
- Functional Skills if required
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Rogue Games.