This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced recruitment company based in Stoke-On-Trent, they are looking for a creative individual with an eye for detail, who is able to articulate ideas and suggestions.
The company itself has one primary interest providing exceptional service to both their clients and their candidates nationwide. "They believe in quality service by quality candidates to quality companies".
As a recruitment company they have the facility to offer staffing solutions ranging from a general operative on a production line through to senior Management. They have the ability to put every potential candidate through telephone screening, face to face selection, CRB checks, Qualification verification, Reference Checks & Eligibility checks ensuring their staffing solutions are of the highest possible standard.
As the Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be driving the social media platforms and supporting with the marketing side of the business. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Duties will include:
- Working with our Outsourced Marketing Director to ensure that all social media channels are kept up to date with the latest news and information
- Work with the team to ensure they have marketing material available for their projects
- Push brand awareness through company channels
- Post blogs / articles with the support of the Directors and the team to ensure that the company is getting weekly exposure
- Use creative initiative to try new ideas to push the company's online presence
- Correlate and maximise social media usage
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship, you will receive training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer.
The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start to your professional career within the marketing sector.
Potential of a full-time permanent role when the apprenticeship is completed.
- Basic Marketing/Social media skills
- Knowledge on all Microsoft Office packages
- Computer literate
- Creative and able to use initiative
- Hard working
- Attention to detail
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
A BTEC/A level in Media or Marketing (or equivalent).
You will be enrolled onto the Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship standard and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics.
You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This Apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This Apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.