Agency786 are looking for someone who has passion to provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. You will be responsible for handling PPC, CPC and CPA Marketing campaigns for customers. You should be able to easily recognize and endorse projects that can lead to the goals and progress of the company campaigns.
With the chance for earning also comes the chance for learning as the Apprentice will be working towards an industry accredited Level 3 qualification in the Digital Marketer Apprenticeship program.
The role consists of but is not limited to the below responsibilities:
- Assist in managing PPC profiles on Google AdWords, Youtube, facebook, and Yahoo, Bing and other search sites if required
- Assist in the management and tracking of keyword bids, expenditure caps and other primary account metrics
- Manage and retain keyword list updates
- Provide ideas for a creative copywriting
- Provide suggestions and incorporate techniques for keyword resources, marketing structuring, targeting, network display and other aspects of pay per click searching in conjunction with the client ‘s objectives
- Support the development of new paid search ads, ad groups and accounts and support the formation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Track and compare search results and search success through primary search channels
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity then click apply!
You will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard with a potential for career progression.
This role is paying Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (currently £4.15 ph), with a review after 6 months.
Holiday - 20 days + Bank Holidays.
This role requires a combination of strategic thinking, analytical, creative and communication skills. Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Passion for Search and internet marketing and ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere. Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
GCSE in English & maths at Grade 9-4/A*-C (or equivalent) preferred.
This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)