Health Matters UK Limited provides advice to employers who wish to provide their employees with additional benefits to add value to their ‘employment package’. These benefits will usually be related to the Health sector and included regulated products and services such as Private Medical Insurance, Health Cash Plans and Death in Services.
Valentine Occupational Health Limited is a provider of Occupational Health advice and services to companies throughout the UK. Out typical client will have between 50 – 500 employees and will be referring some of their employees for an OH review and reports based on their performance at work and their absence levels (due to sickness).
Life & Progress Limited provides offers counselling services, training and resilience training to the employees of around 350 SME companies. The employer puts our services in place to help support their staff to manage with some of life’s struggles. The idea is to make employees more resilient and ultimately make workers more present and productive.
We are looking for a determined confident individual to help us manage and assist with our marketing efforts. You will be the point of contact for the marketing activities and will need to come with us with the confidence to make sure that the messaging is correct and accurate to our brand and tone. This is an apprenticeship position.
- Manage the companies ‘online’ presence within social and commercial media
- Manage ongoing promotions and services
- Handle direct marketing to prospective and existing clients
- Assisting the business with day to day marketing requirements
- Working on own initiative to make decisions
- Working alongside the sales team to develop promotions and offers
- Work with suppliers and any other stakeholders to manage marketing projects
- Analyse and report on marketing activities to ensure marketing is successful
- Start to develop and plan marketing activities and strategy
- Keeping up with digital and marketing trends
- Attend all training with Creative Alliance to complete Apprenticeship
Prospects would include promotion to a role exclusively working with one of the three companies and expanding the role or to manage the entire Marketing Requirements for the 3 businesses.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and have drive and enthusiasm
- Use of design software would be desirable
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
Applicants should be literate and numerate. GCSEs or equivalent grade C/4 and above in English, maths and IT are preferable.
Some experience in marketing or sales is preferred, this can be based around enterprises you have done in education or your own small business as well as professional experience.
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard