The primary role of the UVA UK digital marketer apprentice will be to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive UVA customer and driver acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
The Successful candidate will be working as part of the UVA marketing team, in which they will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall UVA Digital marketing plan and regional campaigns.
Typical tasks will be taking responsibility for:
- PPC, SEO AdWords and Google analytics.
- Managing the website live chat and social media enquiries
- Working on social media channels and uploading and distributing content
- Working on the website and making sure it is maintained
- Reporting back on campaigns using analytics
- Working with suppliers and internal teams to help develop creative content
- Working on mobile marketing and advertising the app
- Working on individual briefs to help create effective marketing campaigns
- Working on tasks with the marketing manager
- Attending creative meetings and submitting ideas about effective marketing
- Researching and analysing audiences and local areas for marketing.
The UVA UK digital marketer apprentice will work to marketing briefs and instruction defined by UVA’s Marketing manager and Digital and Press Advertising agency.
As UVA UK are an ambitious start up, there are endless career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme.
On completion of this apprenticeship may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
- Train- Solihull Station
- Car- Car Parking onsite
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- High level Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Passionate about Digital Marketing
- Creative with an interest in content creation
- Ambitious for a career in Marketing
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable
GCSE or equivalent in English & maths at grade 9-4 (or equivalent) preferred.
This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)