Yip Yap are looking to increase the capacity of their Digital Marketing Team and require a candidate who will grow into a talented Digital marketing role. People conduct trillions of web searches every year and we want to make sure our client’s websites, products and services are ranking at the top of the search engine results!
The candidate should be technically-minded and interested in the exciting world of digital marketing. They will be working on strategies to get our clients website’s ranking in search engines and helping them achieve their goals. They will hit the ground running and learn as they go.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who is passionate about data and learning how marketing utilises that data to provide real results for clients. The role is perfect for someone who enjoys being creative. It is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and well-organised apprentice to work as part of the team responsible for some of the country’s biggest brands. This position requires a candidate who is confident and willing to develop with a passion for digital marketing.
The role can be developed around the skills of the appointed candidate.
Core elements will include:
- Develop and implement digital/online marketing campaigns for Yip Yap Telecommunications
- Conduct both marketing and competitor analysis
- Research, develop and maintain knowledge of key digital marketing and advertising opportunities for targeting different audiences
- Develop an understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and paid-search techniques to maximise inbound traffic to the business website
- Produce reports to evaluate the effectiveness of digital campaigns, website, and social media
- Create e-newsletters and effective e-mail campaigns using CRM and databases
- Help to co-ordinate the organisations' presence across all social media, including content, editorial and publishing
Long term career and progression opportunities within the business.
Birmingham City Centre so accessible via all Public Transport.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Communication skills - strong verbal and face to face
- Adhere to policy and procedures
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of a range of SM platforms
- Team player
- Professional and able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent computer skills
- Proactive and positive
- Eager and willing to learn
- Reliable and committed
- Target driven
GCSE maths and English Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)