Our client; Tailored Personnel are a recruitment Company based in Manchester. Specializing on tailoring the specific needs of their clients, enabling them to make sure they are placing the correct people in the correct position and company to benefit both Client and Candidate.
As a recruitment organisation our client has the ability to service all sectors with a tailored approach which will ensure that they find their clients the correct candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to learn on the job and be willing to familiarise themselves with the construction industry
- This will allow successful applicant to effectively amend website and put out forms of communication via our social platforms which meet the guidelines
- Communication skills will need to be utilised within the role as this will be liaising with both candidates and employers. Attention to detail will be vital in order to manage people expectations whilst delivering reports to the business
- The knowledge set developed will lead to understanding the types of cards they need to have, duties they have, standard rate of pay within this sector
- Ability to search and find suitable tradesmen and labourers using a range of different sources such as online, Facebook pages, LinkedIn and our Internal system
- Promotion of roles via social platforms and understanding how to boost posts and reach target audiences with such things as PPC & SEO
- Vetting process will need to be followed and understood with the ideal candidate required to gain things such as getting references, past work companies and if they got it through agency. Pictures of cards, ID, payment details will also be needed therefore data protection procedures will need to be followed
- A key part of recruitment is liaising with the workers to ensure they attended the job and to ensure that they are satisfied with the role
- A full time position will likely be available upon completion of the apprenticeship should the right skills and attributes be demonstrated during the qualification
- Good within team environment
- Willing to Learn
- Understanding of Social Media platforms is a considerable bonus
- Passionate to develop and integrate within a team
- Independent and team member
- At least 5 GCSE's at grade C/4 or above, including maths and English (or equivalent)
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time.
This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles.