Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Generating ideas and managing all our social media channels, focusing on driving engagement, user interaction and growing our organic reach and followers
- Write engaging, creative and interesting written content for our websites, social media, newsletters and marketing communication material
- Maintaining and managing customer information through our CRM system
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy
- Maintaining our websites and web stores with current information, WordPress, OpenCart, Shopify, Amazon, eBay
- Market research and Analysis of key customers and their competition to create potential leads
- Maintaining a library of product and project photos, updating stock levels and optimising online store listings
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and PMN.
Progression opportunity within the business as well as the scope to progress onto a higher-level marketing apprenticeship.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good written skills
- Understanding of Social Media platforms
- Confident telephone manner
- Any experience with photo/video editing software would be advantageous
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)