Typical roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Email marketing
- Social media management and support
- Analysis of marketing data
- Utilising various digital marketing channels
- Website content and SEO
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Infoserve.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a level 4 apprenticeship.
- 25 days holiday + birthday off + bank holidays
- Casual dress code
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Good knowledge of different digital marketing channels would be beneficial
- Good written communications to apply to copywriting
- Confident in the use of social media platforms
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)