The successful candidate will be able to work across both brands: Luva Marketing and Content Scribe, putting their skills into practice and will work with our clients.
You will be working directly with the owner, learning from their 20 years plus of digital marketing experience to help local businesses grow and understanding how we manage successful tailored solutions for our clients.
Being a small team means that there is a huge scope of work covered, and flexibility.
Post-Covid, you will be office-based in Hoylake, Wirral.
Key responsibilities include:
Working directly with the owner of the business to manage digital marketing campaigns.
You will create bespoke strategies in line with clients’ objectives and implement digital campaigns.
- Creating social media campaigns: writing, scheduling and designing posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linked In
- Understand Insights reports in order to continually improve campaigns
- Learn how to create great adverts using Canva
- Learn how to create remarketing tags, and implement them
- Create new campaigns
- Set up and amend Google text ads
- Use keyword planner
- Perform A/B split testing
- Run SEO technical audits, interpreting areas for improvement
- Competitor analysis
- Onsite SEO – amending WordPress websites to improve SEO
- Creating local backlinks
- Updating content on websites
- Work with SEM rush, MOZ and Seoptimer
At the end of the training, there is a permanent position available for the right candidate.
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays • Commission scheme for leads generated • GIVE BACK: 1 day off every 6 months to support local charity of your choice including running charity event.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Confident in speaking with clients
- Experience of using and working with Social Media Apps
- Basic knowledge of Canva – a bonus
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads – a bonus
- Problem solver
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and maths)
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!