As a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will be developing the broad range of skills needed for a successful career in Digital Marketing, whilst getting on-the-job experience as an important part of the team in a start-up consultancy with an ambitious plan for growth over the next 15-months.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will gain exposure and experience in the entire Inardua marketing ecosystem including:
- Google Analytics
- LinkedIn Campaigns
- Creation of brand-appropriate advertising material, internal resource, and external documentation
A particular focus of the Digital Marketing Assistant will be in the production of written and visual content for our blog, website, and social media channels which is a key part of the Inardua growth strategy to spread brand awareness and optimise SEO.
L4 Project Manager.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Fantastic communication skills with an ability to convey ideas with creativity and flair
- A keen interest in marketing, communications and technology
- Experience in working quickly to tight deadlines
- You are interested in a career in Digital Marketing
- A confident and positive self-starter who is excited by the prospect of learning new skills
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team with a diverse range of interests and backgrounds
The candidate may be a school leaver, a recent graduate or someone in the early stages of their career looking to progress in Digital Marketing.
- L3 Digital Marketer standard
- Functional Skills if required