Do you have the ability to influence others through social media? Want to get a start in a career for Digital Marketing?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a tight-knit team of people who pride themselves on what they offer. If your keen to get started in the Digital Sector and have a knack with social media, content and more then this role is the perfect place for you to start a long term placement!
As an Apprentice Digital Marketer with our well established client; you'll have the chance to delve into more the vast world of marketing. Along with training and support you will achieve an industry accredited Level 3 qualification in the Digital Marketing standard.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Have the chance to learn about the industry
- Help and learn how to engage with internal and external customers
- Review & feedback recommendation on web design & development
- Utilising Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & YouTube to promote products through marketing & demos
- Learn more about SEO and different in-house IT Systems
- Become part of a friendly, dynamic and talented team in a brilliant working environment
- Aim to offer support to these colleagues and work alongside the IT Teams
- Gain a lot of real world & practical experience, with a great training program and full support offered throughout
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2 if needed.
The company also aim to offer the apprentice a permanent role at the end of the training (subject to successfully completing course and objectives).
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Able to bring enthusiasm, ideas, energy and a commitment to producing excellent end products and services for clients
- Wants to become part of their team on a long-term basis and help develop the company
- Demonstrate the ability to be organised and have an interest in learning
- Possess a passion for Digital Marketing
- Ambitious and reliable personality
- Passion and knack for working with or using Social Media platforms
You need to have at least 5 GCSE's grade A*-C/9-4 including English, maths and ICT or the equivalent.
Advanced Digital Marketer Standard.