Working in a team of 3, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to be involved in managing social media, creating content and developing offline campaigns. The perfect candidate will have attention to detail skills and eager to develop themselves in the world of marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Create and implement digital marketing campaigns to promote PM Group
- Content creation
- Managing the company’s social media accounts
- Monitor the created campaigns to ensure it reaches the company’s target audience
- Involvement in offline campaigns and events
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and PM Group.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time marketing position with the business.
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Act on own initiative
- Reliable and organized
- Attention to detail
- Exposure to Social Media (desirable)
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in English is required for the role
Level 3 Digital Marketing