Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Research and develop relationships with key media
- Develop creative ideas for campaigns
- Working with other marketing channels to ensure integration is delivered to maximise client returns
- Complete scheduled and ad hoc account tasks as requested by your manager
- To communicate effectively and professionally to build strong relationships with the people you are working with
- Respond to emails within appropriate timescales
- To learn and be a competent user of all relevant tools & technology
- Have contact with clients, responding to specific account questions, whilst being supported
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast-growing business and industry. This is like no other opportunity on the market.
- 15 months of training and development on a digital marketing apprenticeship
- Google and marketing qualifications
- Mentors and coaches that will help develop your career
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Keen to learn by taking on board feedback and adapt as needed
- Focuses on clients
- Planning & organising
- Making relationships count
- Ability to understand and follow processes
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve a task
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English and maths.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Apprentify Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website
What you will receive:
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!