To support Lake District Estates businesses marketing activity with particular focus on copywriting and social media.
Examples of work to be undertaken:
- Monitor all of the companies social media channels and respond to reviews and answer direct messages. Google my Business, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Schedule content for campaigns on all social channels
- Update Visitor attractions, Caravan Parks and Lake District Estates websites across the company’s activities. Update sites weekly and review content to maximise SEO
- Update affiliate sales platforms and third party sites
- Excellent copy writing and content skills are essential for implementation of e-shots, blogs and social media campaigns
- Proof reading of marketing materials; online and print
- Responsible for mailing campaigns
- Attend exhibitions on behalf of the Company from time to time
- Always to work in a safe manner and raise any concerns immediately with the line manager
- Successful candidate needs to be disciplined and able to work independently on projects
In addition to the above the successful candidate will be required to assist in other businesses as part of the wider HQ and Lake District Estates team when required.
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast growing business and industry. This is like no other opportunity on the market.
28 working days per annum includes the statutory bank holidays plus one extra day after 5 years’ service. - Free travel for staff member and his/her close family on both the Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway and Ullswater ‘Steamers’. Favourable rates for retail and holiday lets. - 15 months of training and development on a digital marketing apprenticeship - Google and marketing qualifications - Mentors and coaches that will help develop your career.
- This interesting and exciting post is an ideal opportunity for a marketer who works well, both as part of a team and independently in this busy family owned company
- The successful candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable
- Good communication skills are essential and the desire to succeed and gain a wide range of experience is fundamental
- In return we can offer a wide range of challenges and enjoyable working conditions
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, proactive and problem-solving approach to the job
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, taking responsibility for each situation as it arises
- Be willing to attend training sessions/courses as required
- Be willing to work outside normal office hours when required to meet the needs of our leisure businesses at their busy times
- A pool vehicle is provided for business use for all journeys outside the Kendal Office
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field, increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles - starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business
- How the Web Works - delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions
- Driving Return on Investment - using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website
What you will receive:
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!