- Maintain and drive social media platforms that will include Facebook and Twitter
- Create and update online web content
- Update website, social media etc. with regular updates and content
- Video and photography creation
- Using Digital tools to create content for adverts, leaflets, posters etc. which will be in line with events and campaigns
- Working on PR and recruitment campaigns
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal Technical skills: good communication, inherent maturity, work ethic (Human Skills)
- Good English and strong grammatical skills
- Video and editing
- Passion for social media advertising
- Passion for SEO
- Passion for creating blogs
- Mature and proactive
A minimum of Grade 4/C in GCSE English Language or equivalent is required for this role.
Full training and support will be provided throughout your Apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Cavalry Healthcare.
- Digital marketer level 3