Digital Marketing Apprentice.
We plan on hiring a skilled in Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our company on an immediate basis. You will be helping us to increase brand awareness and help with the business expansion.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be responsible for candidate attraction and conversion campaigns on social media. You will make sure that our customers remain engaged and satisfied with the services being offered though digital campaigns posted via multiple digital channels.
You should play an active role in developing new marketing campaigns and support Marketing Strategy on a regular basis.
If you have an analytical mindset with outstanding problem-solving abilities and a keen eye on design, we would certainly like to have you on board!
Responsibilities of a Marketing Apprentice:
- Research and plan out and publish effective and engaging content for industry related topics
- Support with interviewing the relevant industry professionals and publishing their points in the blog posts
- Supporting Marketing Manager with collating data and preparing marketing statistics and reports throughout the year
- Ensuring all external and internal branded communication adheres to appropriate brand guidelines and is produced to agreed quality
- Optimise content according to SEO standards and principles
- Proofread the material to be published
- Upload the latest content on social media platforms
- Ensure a good level of social media traffic and leads for our resourcing team
- Stay up to date with latest industry trends and practices
Progression in company.
- Portfolio of already published posts/achievements would be advantageous
- Knowledge and working experience with Content Management Systems like Joomla would be advantageous but not necessary
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Exceptional knowledge of social media marketing including all popular social media platforms
- Range of ideas about engaging through digital publishing
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of video editing platform would be an advantage
As a Marketing Apprentice, you don’t need to have any work experience. Instead, we are looking for someone who is enjoying working on social media and is driven by results. Starting online conversations should be a natural behaviour for you. In return you will be able to learn and work with incredible people along the way.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade 9-4/A*-C, including English & maths or equivalent
- Please note, if you are a school leaver in 2020, predicted grades will be accepted
Digital Marketing Level 3 Standard.