We are excited to be recruiting for a fantastic opportunity working for a boutique marketing consultancy with travel and beauty clients wanting to elevate their brand image and increase their online presence in the UK and worldwide.
The role entails supporting the Managing Director in all client focused digital marketing tasks including:
- Social media - organic and paid advertising campaigns
- Search engines - organic and paid advertising campaigns
- Email marketing
- E-commerce web sites
- Social media, including boosted posts and adverts, and communicating with followers / fans
- SEO - website and writing content, including blog posts
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer.
The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
About the Company:
Based in North London, The Company have been in operation since 2006, focusing on the luxury Travel and Beauty sectors and covering all aspects of media relations, marketing and business development in the UK. The Company only work with a handful of clients at any given time acting as an extension of their marketing department and providing a personal service with attention detail.
Hours: working weeks will be 30 hours per week with flexible start and finish, Monday to Friday 10.00am - 4.00pm. Two or three days a week working from the home office in Abbots Langley, the other days working remotely and being available to video conference as required.
Rates of Pay: Starting with £8/hr, happy to increase to £10/hr after 3 months depending on attitude and performance and £12/hr after 6 months again depending on attitude and performance.
A full-time position will be offered subject to the apprenticeship being completed with minimum grade MERIT.
Additional Information: working weeks will be 30 hours per week with flexible start and finish, Monday to Friday 10.00am - 4.00pm. Two or three days a week working from the home office in Abbots Langley, the other days working remotely and being available to video conference as required. Additional Information; Starting with £8/hr, happy to increase to £10/hr after 3 months depending on attitude and performance and £12/hr after 6 months as per above.
- Computer literate
- Interest in social media and search engines
- Good at writing and editing copy
- Willing to learn
- Good at keeping to deadlines
GCSE 6+ English, ICT, Media Studies or equivalent, GCSE in Art and Design is a bonus.
- You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City and Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma
- You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics
- You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications
- This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies
- This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector