Are you looking to launch a career in marketing?
If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start.
You'll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you're organised, creative and love to communicate, this programme is for you.
The company require a proactive digital marketing apprentice, this is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Company Website - Updating website and website maintenance
- Website - Content/graphic creating for website and social media platforms
- Social Media - Social media management, Facebook/Instagram/Twitter
- Respond to enquiries
- Content & Email Marketing - Creating marketing collateral, updating digital catalogues with new products
- Reporting - SEO and Analytics reporting & Produce marketing reports
- Events - Attend networking events when required and produce marketing content, photograph etc
- Product management
- Photograph new products/new packaging for exciting products
During your induction period you main duties will include:
- Picking retail items for vans
- Re-stocking shelves and rotating stock based on BBD
- Keeping the shop tidy
- Advising Customers and answer queries
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
About the company
The company have been Established since 2015, They are an Oriental Supermarket based in Stoke on Trent as well as a trade counter in Manchester, they offer a delivery service to the restaurant trade. They offer food products and packaging from all over the world.
A Full time permanent when the apprenticeship is completed
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- IT literate with knowledge and experience in Microsoft office programmes such as word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
- Some understanding of digital marketing including websites, email communications, social media and analytics
- Passion for digital marketing
- Organised, motivated and can-do attitude
- Confident communicator
- Creative and able to articulate ideas and suggestions
- Flexibility for events outside of normal working hours
Ideally would hold GCSE or equivalent at C/4 grade in both maths & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business studies/Marketing.
Training ProvidedYou will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.