Duties will include:
- Planning and delivering performance marketing campaigns across a full mix of digital channels, with the aim to drive acquisition and customer retention
- Optimising and managing the company’s social media channels to drive brand awareness and audience engagement
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts through creating content and driving traffic to the website
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Assist in designing and updating the website
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Develop and maintain partnerships with vendors
- Attend team meetings, sharing best practice with colleagues
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing and more.
- A passion for social media and marketing
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write creatively
- Be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
- Use imagination and ‘outside the box’ thinking, showing a creative flair
- Excellent organisational skills - you will be working on multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Ability to use Photoshop and other adobe applications (good to have)
- Some prior marketing experience useful (good to have)
- Knowledge of Facebook advertising, Google Adwords and Wordpress (good to have)
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.