Roles and responsibilities:
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Using social media platforms such as Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Monitoring website traffic
- Producing reports
- Creating email campaigns
- Promoting events through online platforms
- Content creation and image uploading
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Webeye Limited.
There are prospects to develop into a full time role with the company upon completion of the apprenticeship or go on to study a level 4 qualification with Baltic Apprenticeships.
- Basic understanding of creative suite or InDesign
- Passion for Marketing
- Outgoing and proactive
- Uses their own initiative
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in English language is required
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Qualification
- Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need
- If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!