The role will offer you five distinct marketing streams to learn and grow through. These include Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
These paths are designed to start your career in marketing and help you to stand out in a competitive field, whilst increasing your future earning potential.
So, if you are an individual motivated by seeing the real-world effects of your work on both the growth of the business and the value this brings to customers and partners alike, then this role could be perfect for you.
- Build and manage a rich content schedule that attracts a qualified audience to owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, infographics, etc.).
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel campaigns, leveraging inbound, SEM, social, content and email marketing tactics, to drive lead generation and support sales with customer acquisition
- Optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes using HubSpot Marketing Pro
- Ongoing management and monitoring of our leads using HubSpot CRM
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Sales to establish closed-loop analytics, to understand how inbound marketing activity is generating marketing qualified leads, supporting conversion into verified meetings, sales qualified leads and eventually clients
- Work with the team of consultants and analysts to transform client success stories, into impactful case studies
- Create monthly reports using Google Analytics and HubSpot Analytics, to report-on monthly marketing activity, website and campaign performance, against agreed KPIs
- Keep up to date regarding SEO and the changes Google make to their algorithms which may affect the website and campaign performance
- Propose new and improved multi-channel campaign ideas
- Support the Head of Marketing with building and maintaining relationships with TrueCue’s growing partner ecosystem and their respective marketing leads
L4 Project Manager
- Excited, inspired and motivated by working in the data analytics industry
- Entry-level knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, WordPress and/or HTML/CSS tools
- Entry-level knowledge of technical optimisation, content optimisation, link management, data analysis and SEO tools
- Sound knowledge of using social media platforms for business, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office: Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good attention to detail
- Pro-active attitude
- Ability to think independently
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to remote work proactively and efficiently
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action. You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in maths and English.
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required