We are now seeking a Digital Marketer apprentice to join our team and support our marketing activities.
- Helping manage marketing channels and expand our outreach
- Social media management and output
- Curate and Create content for social media
- Blog writing
- Email marketing – distributing and reporting back on campaigns
- Creating digital advertising campaigns on social and web
- Working on Twitter and Linkedin and developing professional and personal profiles
- Reporting back on marketing activities to line manager
- Working on strategy and planning for the future
- Keeping up to date with trends in marketing
- Generating and putting together ideas for marketing
- Working with digital enquiries and responding to customers
- Working on the phone and working with customers
- Complete and achieve the Level 3 in Digital Marketer apprenticeship
We are looking for someone who is confident and ready to make this position their own, be able to develop under the apprenticeship schemes and start to generate digital marketing campaigns themselves. We expect all applicants to have excellent writing skills in English and to show examples of where they have used social and digital media to promote something.
Future ProspectsFull time employment
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Looking for someone with very confident and strong writing and English skills
- Basic understanding of Photoshop or Ilustrator or indesign will be preferable.
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable
- Confident and able to run a project independently.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard