Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Website content creation
- Managing social media platforms
- Creating and building flyers and monthly adverts
- Using and managing online communication tools
- SEO and analysing Google AdWords
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a Level 4 Programme.
- Some experience in content creation - Graphics or Written
- Good understanding of Social Media Platforms
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Motivated and outgoing
- Interest in websites
- Attention to detail
GCSE at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in English Language.
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)