This role will be absolutely integral to our growth strategy as an organisation. All of our content is delivered online and so a consistent and seamless online presence is critical.
The particular responsibilities in this role are as follows:
- Google Analytics and Web development – we are looking for someone who can over hall our google analytics and website SEO – this will be a key role for you. You will be responsible for driving website traffic and managing the data on what works here
- Podcast promotion – we have a new podcast which you’ll be focused on promoting and evaluating each week. We’d also like to get you involved in researching topics and guest speakers
- Video promotion – we produce regular videos for Instagram and Facebook, and you’ll be helping to come up with content and messaging ideas and then with promoting these and evaluating their success
- FB Ad management – we use FB ads extensively with our products, you’ll be responsible for managing the campaigns and evaluating the success in terms of cost per lead, views, etc. You’ll also be researching audiences and working with SEO, hashtags etc.
- Free resources – we provide a lot of free content to our customers and prospects – again you’ll help to promote and drive traffic to these resources
We are genuinely looking for you to grow with us as an organisation this means the sky is the limit once your time as an apprentice is completed. This isn’t a short-term thing for us – we are looking for someone who will grow and be with us for the long hall -there’s no limit on the opportunity for you at myHappymind so if you are ambitious and willing to learn – you’ll do great! There will absolutely be opportunities for you to secure a permanent position in the future if it all goes well.
- 25 days annual leave
- We are a highly flexible bunch, and this will apply to you too – ability to work from home sometimes and work around your personal commitments too
- Bonus potential
We’re looking for someone who is able to execute all of the tasks above and so skills will include:
- Content research
- SEO – basic understanding
- Google Analytics
- Basic coding
- Copywriting and web design
- Facebook Ad campaign knowledge and experience
- Graphic design for creation and editing (to use as images and in video)
- Social media technical knowledge – understanding of key platforms and how to grow audiences
- You will be highly analytical and love measuring the success of things and numbers!
- Attitude will win over skills
- We are committed to working with you to support your growth in specific skill areas but we’re looking for someone with a genuine desire to serve customers and create awesome content. So, you’ll be enthusiastic, have good ideas, proactive and you will be willing to work hard when needed
- You will be a natural collaborator and a good communicator – teamwork will be important in this role and you’ll enjoy being part of a team to get things done
- We are all about kindness, flexibility, being yourself and being open and honest here at myHappymind – if this sounds like you – you’ll be in good company. We’re a small team and there are plenty of times when it’s all hands-on deck! You’ll need to be cool with this
A minimum of 6 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Preferably some A levels or further education.
Some experience working in content creation is desired but not essential.
We are happy to work in a very practical way with you to help get you started with specific technical areas and in addition to that you will undertake the ground-breaking Apprentify Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
Starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
How the Web Works:
Delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
Driving Return on Investment
Using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!