Roles and Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Updating social media for clients such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Working on email campaigns using such tools as Mailchimp
- Creating newsletters and banners
- Getting involved with the companies SEO
- Reviewing the hit rates via google analytic
- Handling client queries over the phones
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Creative individual
- Team player
- Mature attitude towards work
- Good spelling and grammar
- Can use your own initiative
A minimum of Grade 4 in English Language and Grade 3 in Maths, or equivalent, is required for this role.
Digital Marketer Level 3 Qualification.
Please review the training via the link below https://www.balticapprenticeships.com/apprentices/digital-apprenticeships/digital-marketing