Digital Marketing Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
You’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, this programme is for you.
The company require a proactive digital marketing apprentice, this is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Company website - You will be assisting in Updating and re-branding the company website
- Strategy – you will be creating the marketing strategy and plan and create key objectives
- Business support – you will Support the business in growth through Marketing
- Social Media - responsible for the company’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Content, Email Marketing & Website - You will proactively manage the company’s website, produce email campaigns and other marketing materials
- Writing copy for the website content & Blogs
- Analysis and Reporting – using reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position with the company once the apprenticeship is completed.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
No specific skills required.
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade at GCSE or equivalent in math’s & English, and in three or four other subjects.
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including MTA Cloud Fundamentals and MTA Network Fundamentals, these are globally recognised certifications, you will also gain a City and Guilds Diploma in Coding and logic and mobile and operating systems. This will also extend to business processes and project management.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.