Digital Marketing Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
City of London Corporation
COMMON COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF LONDON
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage own time and follow up on actions
- Media & Social /digital enthusiast who currently has their own active social profile on multiple platforms
- Demonstrable interest in social media news and developments
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Some problem-solving skills
- Ability to work flexibly, autonomously & take ownership for resolution
- Ability to build good relationships & networks and leverage these to achieve your objectives
- Plus any other relevant duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be provided with the opportunity to complete:
- the Apprenticeship in Digital Marketer
- understand organisational purpose, activities, aims, values, vision
- Take responsibility for own work
- Functional Skills in ICT, Maths and English (*where applicable)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The City of London is committed to employing and progressing those apprentices who have successfully completed their Apprenticeship Programme.
Reality CheckAnswer all questions when completing the City of London job application: 1) Why have you applied for this role? 2) what skills will you be bringing to it? 3) What attracted you to the Barbican Centre? 4) Why are excellent communication skills important in this role? 5) Give an instance when you had to prioritise & manage your time effectively?
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Team working, Good at Word, Excel & Outlook, Excellent written & spoken Eng, Good Telephone manner, Good IT Skills (MS Office), Good knowledge OS Windows 7/8, Excellent written+oral skills, Effective time management, Initiative to work alone, self-starter, Actively seek work within team
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade A-C (8-4) or Equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C (8-4)) Essential
Other ICT & Social Media knowledge essential (Grade C or higher) Essential
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.