Digital Marketing Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
R2R LONDON LIMITED
Baltic Apprenticeships are delighted to be working in partnership with R2R London, the leading recruitment to recruitment experts in placing Consultants through to Directorship across numerous sectors such as Technology, Digital, IT and Finance!
Due to continued success, R2R London are currently looking to expand their team through the addition of a new Digital Marketing Apprentice at their office in central Liverpool!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to start their career and build experience within the Marketing sector. The perfect candidate will be creative and eager to develop themselves in the world of Social Media & Digital Marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Social Media Management (including managing the existing LinkedIn and Instagram pages, along with creating a company Twitter & Facebook page)
- Carrying out internal marketing tasks such as creating posters, promotional work, video content & more!
- Website updating & maintenance
- Campaign management
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and R2R London.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time Marketing position with the business.
- Self-motivated & well organised
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Passionate for creative work
- Strong work ethic
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in English is required for the role
The successful candidate will work towards the Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.