Digital Marketing Apprentice
The Hill Cross Organisation Limited TA Hill Cross Furniture
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Roles and Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Updating the Website
- Work alongside the SEO and PPC agency to improve onsite content
- Using and understanding google analytics
- Assisting with Social Media Management
- Content Creation
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Hillcross Furniture.
Possibility to progress onto a full-time role within the business upon completion of the apprenticeship.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Strong English skills
- Highly numerate
- Able to process and review data
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Preferably interested in Interior Design
- GCSE or equivalent at grade 3 or Functional Skills Level 2 in maths
- GCSE or equivalent at grade 4 or Functional Skills Level 2 in English
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.