Digital Marketing Apprentice
Sport Events Global Ltd
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with all social media marketing across all media for the company. This will include monitoring and analysing campaigns and reporting the results to the directors
- Have an artistic flair and imagination in designing campaigns and advertising material
- Working to an advertising budget and being expected to provide reports on the effectiveness of the campaigns
- Responsible for maintaining the company website and loading new products onto it
- Help maintain the computer hardware and some software programs
Training and support will be given for all aspects of the role but after enough time, with support and supervision, the candidate must be able to work using their own initiative
Qualifications you will receive (varies with the employer's projects):
- City and Guilds Level 3 Award in the Principles of Coding
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- City and Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles
Launch your career in IT as a Digital Marketer and APPLY TODAY!
The apprenticeship will lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing experience
- Passionate about IT and Digital
- Eager to learn
Grades A-C in GCSE Maths and English Language (can include equivalent, e.g. Functional Skills Level 2 or A-Levels).
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Qualification
- Training will take place in our classroom locations, online and face to face with our mentors
- Your employer's line manager will also support you and teach you skills
- During your Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, you will be assigned a supportive and well-experienced tutor who will provide tasks and targets to you to help you obtain the best possible grade
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.