Digital Marketing Apprentice
PINFIELDS IT LIMITED
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include working with the:
- Company Website - where you will be assisting in updating and re-branding the company website.
- Flyers and Campaigns - where you will be sending marketing to existing and new clients through a variety of channels.
- Strategy - where you will be creating the marketing strategy and planning and creating key objectives.
- Business Support - where you will support the business in growth through marketing.
- Social Media - where you will be responsible for the company’s social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, etc.
- Content, Email Marketing & Website - where you will proactively manage the company’s website and produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
- Researching topics in order to write blogs & website content
- Writing copy for website content & blogs
- Working with SEO
- Creating reports for clients using analytics
Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position with the company.
For further information on the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW), please refer to: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Benefits of doing an Apprenticeship:
- Earn while you learn
- Entitled to an NUS student discount card
- You will gain work experience in your chosen field of work
- Increased future earning potential across the course of your career
- None specified
- None specified
- To be considered for this role you must have at least GCSE grade C/4 in both maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least
- You should have a qualification in a creative medium such as Graphic Design, Art or Media/Marketing or possibly Business Studies.
- A GCSE, BTEC or A/S Level in Business Admin or Business Studies would be beneficial
- Equivalent qualificatons will be accepted / considered
- Experience within a customer service, administration or sales role is preferred but not essential
- You will be enrolled onto the Level 3 (Advanced) Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Standard
- Alongside the Apprenticeship Standard you will work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma
- You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, Google analytics, LinkedIn and Hootsuite.
- This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.