Digital Marketing Apprentice
LDN Apprenticeships Ltd
- Researching the industry and keeping on top of social media best practice, and also copywriting best practice
- Managing and developing Winebuyers’ social media accounts overseen by the Marketing Manager - this will mean creative thinking and awareness of tone of voice. Platforms include Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
- Confidence in copywriting is a must and proven experience writing blogs is desirable
- Looking after supplier marketing opportunities, so things like; contacting the vineyards for images and info, and ensuring these are promoted through social channels
- Carefully keeping the supplier marketing spreadsheet up to date: e.g. whether we have sent them a marketing intro email / that we have received info / whether they’ve had a social mention
- Working directly with the PR agency to collect information on different themes for journalists
- Bear in mind that the successful apprentice will be customer facing and will, therefore, have to ensure a very professional manner when calling and emailing the suppliers. This is something that should be stressed to the apprentice before starting
- The apprentice must be 18 or over and should be able to taste wine in the workplace which will be required from time to time, e.g. if religious reasons restrict alcohol consumption then the candidate will not be suitable for the position
Level 4 Project Manager Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE? There is a lot of information on LDN Apprenticeships, our qualifications and our process for helping people start their careers on our website – www.ldnapprenticeships.com
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent writing skills and English
- Good communication
- Experience in giving good customer service and confidence in talking to customers
- The ability to learn about our product and create engaging content surrounding it
All you need is EEWAP which is:
- Willingness to Learn
- Ability to Take Feedback
- Propensity to Take Action
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in maths and English.
- Level 3 - Digit Marketer standard
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.