Digital Marketing Apprentice
Lathams Security Doorsets Ltd
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Generating social media content
- Monitoring engagement and ensuring all queries are dealt with efficiently
- Creating CGI images for use online and for published materials
- Creating flyers for print and promotion
- Assist with monitoring monthly results using various online reporting platforms
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by the employer and provider.
Following completion of the apprenticeship, there will be a chance to progress within employment.
- Team Player who can work as part of a strong team
- Any experience in Photoshop or Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
- A keen attention for detail
- Passion for all things related to digital marketing
• Grade 4 or equivalent in English Language and Grade 3 or equivalent in maths
Digital marketer Level 3
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.