Digital Marketing Apprentice
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Duties to include:
- Creation of social media and e-marketing campaigns
- Analysing and reporting on all marketing campaigns
- Creation of content
- Responding to customers and colleagues via social media, email and telephone in a professional manner
- Increase brand awareness and traffic to the company website
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by the employer and provider.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Good communication skills both verbally and written (spelling and grammar is essential)
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Passion for writing and marketing
No prior qualifications required.
- Digital marketer standard (Level 3)
- Functional Skills if required
If you are successful in securing this role, you will be enrolled in one of our apprenticeship programmes.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don’t feel like you tick every box - get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.