Digital Marketing Apprentice
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Roles and Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Supporting the marketing and PPC team
- Develop and maintain marketing campaigns
- Content creation
- Managing PPC campaigns
- Preparation of marketing materials
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent organisational and timekeeping skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Must have the ability to take direction and constructive feedback
- A real passion for Digital Marketing
- An interest in Blogging and Social Media
No prior qualifications are required for the role.
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by the employer and provider.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.