This is a perfect role for anyone looking to start a career and to earn good money and progress quickly, based on their own hard work.
We are looking for ambitious people, with a true desire to deliver quality results.
If you have a passion to become a top performer with a company who put their staff first and offer REAL career progression, then we are the company for you.
- Working closely with marketing manager
- Updating our databases and formatting data
Digital media Responsibilities includes:
- Managing social media, looking at analytics, being creative and having fresh ideas
- Liaise with current customers and develop relationships
- Prospecting current non-user accounts
- Writing blogs
- Manage PPC/SCO
- Participate in team meetings and share product/market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer ongoing development tracks.
- Regular work incentives
- Bonus’s once targets are hit
- Up to 4 pay rises a year
- WFH opportunities once probation is complete
- A fun and close-knit work environment
- Opportunity for promotion
- A long term and prosperous career
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Some experience within a business or customer service environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good administrative, organisational and time management skills
- People who are hungry to succeed and are ambitious.
- A good sense of humour is a must along with communication skills.
- Will value career progression / be ambitious and creative
- Resilient and tenacious
- Proactive in learning and understanding the market
- Be inquisitive to identify customers' needs and have the ability to offer informed solutions
- Show determination to achieve goals
You need to have 5 GCSE’s
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here.
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
Approximately 12% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 8% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.