Digital Marketer Assistant Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Mac & Young Ltd
Harrow College and Uxbridge College
Daily duties will include:
- Review costs and produce quotes for leads received
- Follow up leads via telephone and email to obtain and drive marketing sales
- Write bid responses for tenders
- Provide marketing brief and plans for the next 12 months
- Maintain our social media platforms which includes the website, Twitter, and Facebook
- Produce marketing campaigns as and when required
- Monitor enquiries through social media platforms and provide customer service to clients
- Attend face to face meetings if required
- Provide social media reports on a monthly basis
Depending upon the company's needs the apprentice might be offered a permanent position in the company after completion of apprenticeship and depending on performance and attendance whilst on the course.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook are essential
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build strong relationships
- Attention to detail
- Takes pride in work and delivering outstanding service
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard.
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Heathrow Academy completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor, and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Functional Skills in English, maths, and ICT (if required)
Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.