The primary role of a Digital Marketer is to:
- Define, design and build Marketing Campaigns
- Implement campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms
- Drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Update website content e.g. blogging and pictures
- Work on online advertisements
- Use email marketing effectively
- Use Google Analytics effectively
A Digital Marketer will typically work as part of a team, in which they will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign. The marketer will work to marketing briefs and instructions. They will normally report to a digital marketing manager, a marketing manager or an IT Manager.
The successful candidate will work full time at their local Peugeot, Citroen or DS dealer where they will practice their new skills in a live working environment.
Units include: Using digital media to attract new and existing customers, effective Social Media skills and analysis, online advertising, email marketing, website content and blogging, basic principles of coding, 7 principles in marketing.
You will also learn and qualify in Google Analytics. A web analytics service that will allow you to conduct in-depth, detailed analysis, about visitors to a website. It provides valuable insight helping you to define your future marketing strategy.
There are lots of opportunities to develop your career within our expanding business. Your early development is carefully mapped through your Apprenticeship journey with your learning focussed toward achieving an industry-recognised qualification.
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain a productive, professional and secure working environment
- Previous examples of work using Excel
- Willingness to learn
- Team working/working with others
- The motivation for the role/automotive and engineering interest
- Personal responsibility and career ownership
GCSE (or equivalent) grade A*-C or 9-4 in maths and English. Predicated grades are accepted.
In Scotland, applicants must have or be predicted to achieve National 4 or above in English and maths and either a Science or Technical subject. Standard Grades 1-4 and Intermediates are also accepted.
'Equivalent' grades include:
- BTEC first diplomas and certificates
- OCR Nationals
- Key Skills Level 2
- Essential Skills (Wales)
- Functional Skills Level 2
- Core Skills (Scotland)
Level 3 Digital Marketer.
Our Apprenticeship Programme is an excellent way of ensuring we have high-quality people working within our business. We're looking for ambitious candidates ready to take ownership of their development, work hard to achieve their potential and grow with an ambitious employer.
The Programme typically lasts for 18 months dependant on the career path chosen and you'll achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
We will support you to gain your Functional Skills, Core Skills in Scotland if you require them in maths and English.
Block training at the fantastic Performance Academy in Coventry is complemented by a combination of regular coaching visits from one of our experienced Coaches as well as Virtual Classroom sessions and E-Learning modules.