B4 provides platforms for their growing and diverse community of members to connect, learn, raise their profile, inspire and be inspired to become better businesses.
The successful candidate will be a dedicated social media member who ensures they have a consistent approach to communicating B4 member news across their various social media platforms.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Actioning the B4 social media campaign as set by management but to work with your manager on updating and developing
- Posting all member created articles ensuring all participants are mentioned where possible to create awareness; to stimulate comment and respond to any comments
- Improving productivity by improving their processes on the digital platform
- Promoting events including live events and webinars
- Following and unfollowing new / expired members on all platforms
- Exploring opportunities for the business on multiple social channels
- Writing content across multiple forms, with creativity and flair
The role can be performed from home however the successful candidate will be required to go into the office as and when required to do so.
You will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard with a potential for career progression.
- Driver as traveling between sites is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creative writing
Desirable but not essential:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Premier Pro
- An interest in social media platforms
- Enjoys working independently
GCSE or equivalent in English & maths at Grade A*-C or 9-4 (or equivalent) preferred.
- Level 3 Digital marketer apprenticeship standard
This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the workplace for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)