Digital Marketer Apprentice
CNS Media Ltd
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and digitally inclined individual to work in a progressive, forward-thinking organisation as a Digital Marketer. The successful Apprentice will be responsible for managing and delivering a variety of digital marketing activities for clients.
The Apprentice will have the chance to work within a team of dedicated marketers all striving to ensure that their clients online visibility and brand are working seamlessly whilst delivering leads that can be converted. Their ideal candidate will need to integrate with the team at running pace and will quickly establish themselves as reliable and dependable.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Learning from the get-go how to implement clients Keyword, Ad word and SEO strategies as well as PPC campaigns
- Assist the senior team by conducting competitive analysis studies on the CNS Media clients competitors, this includes a focus on digital footprint analysis and reporting back to clients with in-depth reports
- Have the chance to work closely with client contacts, feeding back information and communicating with them on a regular basis to ensure that their specific campaigns are working the best they possibly can
- Learn how to achieve successful results on campaigns for the CNS Media clientele; as well as any and all on-going work surrounding their brand
- Work within a team of Marketers and report to the Team Manager on a daily basis
This Apprenticeship position will be far from boring with clients such as Cineworld, New Look, The Range, Dudley Council and The University of Derby; but it certainly doesn't stop there!
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as Functional Skills in English & maths, if required.
The company are also offering the possibility of a full, long term position of employment with them upon successful completion of the Level 3 Apprenticeship.
There are fantastic benefits to working for this energetic and vibrant office:
- Free parking
- Excellent public transport links (road, bus and train)
- They actively encourage the use of modern technology, using GSuite, Slack, Invision, Wrike (Project Management Software)
- Close proximity to local food outlets
- Friday evening drinks/social
- Dress down Friday
- Table tennis table to relax
- Business casual attire in the week & casual Fridays
If you have a knowledge or experience with the following this is beneficial:
- Understanding or experience in Data Analysis and Reporting
- A foundational knowledge or understanding of SEO and Digital Marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms - such as Facebook, Bing etc.
- Basic knowledge of Analytical Tools - such as Google Analytics and Web Trends
You'll be a perfect fit for this business if:
- Your self-motivated, hungry for a challenge and looking to make an immediate impact
- You want to work hard and become part of a fun, exciting and growing company
- Your organised and are able to work independently
- Have a high attention to detail and like to produce work that requires little modification
- Your an extroverted and sociable person who loves interacting with all kinds of people
- Your even-tempered, able to understand how to deal with clients and have an over-the-top customer service attitude
- Possess an understanding of Web Technology and a foundational knowledge in Marketing
Minimum of 5 GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent qualifications) are required, including maths, English and ICT.
This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time.
This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.