What will the apprentice be doing?
- Adapt eLearning to ensure brand colours and business terms are appropriate
- Liaise with the subject matter experts (SME’s) on changes they would like and working with the Learning Technology Manager, make the desired changes
- Using templates, create eLearning for induction and refresher training
- Creates ‘just in time’ training videos to help colleagues learn new processes
- Help with the coordination, and tracking of training programmes
- Provide reports of eLearning completion to line managers
- Become the expert on eLearning and offers support to colleagues in all areas of the business
- Set up classroom and virtual training rooms and ensures trainers have necessary materials
- Take notes at Academy meetings and ensures actions are recorded and distributed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprenticeship is the Learning & Development Practitioner Level 3 apprenticeship which will be done in house with the training provider providing monthly meetings and support.
This apprenticsehip is an 18 month programme
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Southern Co-op have an Academy training team which has a team of trainers who deliver virtual and face to face training workshops and a team of training designers
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired