What will the apprentice be doing?
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an exciting printing company as an, Digital & Large Format Printer Apprentice. Working as part of our friendly warehouse team operating and producing print jobs on our large format and digital printing machines, by assisting with various tasks.
• Fully trained to use a Forklift and acquire a Forklift licence
• Operating Large format roll 2 roll UV Printers
• Running Roll 2 Roll Banner Finishing equipment
• Banner making with taped hems and eyelets
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprenticeship Standard for Print Technician/Print Operative
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (Where required)
- One day per month study offsite workplace with Learn2print
Company Training Includes:
- Health & Safety Training
- Specific machine training
- HR Systems training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position within the company is available to the right candidate on completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Reality CheckApplicants must be over 18
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Patience, Physical fitness
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired