This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team that has seen some amazing momentum during the last 6-8 months.
As a company, we have always tried to support and encourage young people in the growth of their careers, which is why we believe an apprentice would be perfect for this exciting new role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To manage all digital marketing activities related to VirtualExpo247
- To support the Head of Platform Experience with website content management
Working with our external marketing agency and start taking some of the tasks they do in-house, such as the following:
- Managing the social media channels, with content, scheduling and reporting
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns – both paid and organic, across all channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Reporting monthly on all digital campaigns to optimise
- Ensuring the website content remains up to date and meets best practise for SEO
- Keeping up to date on new and emerging digital marketing and social media changes
- Managing Blogs and Seminars on our various platforms
- Filling in content for pages that clients submit (from built templates)
- Updating content on webpages
- Making suggestions to keep improving our platforms
- Liaising with our external web developers if there are any issues
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
The following are important assets and experience you will bring to the role:
- Must have experience of using Office365
- Must have an interest in digital marketing
- Must have an interest in running paid social media campaigns through marketing tools, such as Ads Manager and Hootsuite
- Must have an interest in websites and ideally WordPress
- You will have excellent communication skills and creative flair
- You will be highly organised with strong attention to detail
- You will have a passion for all things digital and social media marketing
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English Language and maths.
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Principles of Coding (BCS KM1)
- Marketing Principles (BCS KM2)
- Google Analytics IQ (KM3)