As we are growing into new areas and with more clients being added to our roster each week, we are looking for an aspiring creative to support across all clients' content creation.
Want to work with a dedicated team of digital heroes and music lovers?
Then this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright individual with exceptional creative skills and a good grasp of the music business to work on some of the most successful international artists, labels and brands!
We are looking to bring on an apprentice for our creative studio, hungry to develop their skills in animation and all things Adobe Creative Suite.
Applicants must have an affable and confident personality, striving to deliver creative projects at a fast, precise work rate and a strong sense of purpose.
Daily tasks include:
- Turning around multiple assets across a varied roster of talent varying in style and medium
- Video editing
- Graphic design
- Video edits, graphic design and animations for client briefs (inclusive of relevant amends)
- Post optimisation per social platform
- General team creative brainstorm meetings
- Supporting studio team requests
We will review all future progression upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Both qualification and employment are inclusive of each other. You will need to demonstrate excellent levels of commitment to both the qualification and job role.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Skilled at working with Adobe Creative Suite applications (particularly After Effects and Premiere Pro; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- The ability to actively contribute to all of Be-Hookd’s digital output
- Video editing skills (entry-level skills) - FinalCut or Premiere pro or others
- Strong skills capturing content
- Demonstrable graphic design skills
- Above all else personality and interest in music are essential
- Personable and confident
- Passionate and hard working
- Excel working towards deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working on creative ideas for the social space
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship. This is a government requirement
- In-house training
- Level 3 - Junior Content Producer