Are you a creative and digitally inclined individual? Seeking the chance to gain practical experience within all parameters of Content Creation but unsure how to go about it?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a Business and team of individuals who aren't satisfied with anything being short of exceptional. The successful Apprentice will be working closely alongside the Media and Marketing team to support the online content creation and marketing objectives that go into building the relevant website traffic through all online marketing.
The Apprentice will also have the chance to work with both internal and external web development resources to deliver and evolve project plans to help support the overall Businesses development and to work alongside the larger Marketing Team to develop and implement regular campaigns supporting the businesses objectives.
- Support the Senior Management team to develop a Social Media Strategy and set goals to increase the companies brand awareness and increase engagement
- Help to manage the brands Social Media channels
- Learn all about content creation for the companies media channels
- Have the chance to support, develop and manage campaigns, competitions, and interesting content to promote the overall brand
- Work alongside the wider Marketing and PR team to create engaging multimedia content such as videos, photos, GIF's, Live events and more
- Learn how to manage your own development within SEO and help to keep up to date with Social Media best practices
For the ideal candidate, as well as the chance to achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification, they'll also have the chance to work and receive support for Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths alongside.
There is also the opportunity for progression within the business upon successful completion of the Level 3.
- Profit sharing/share options
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
- On-site parking
If you have the following or any of the below skills/experience this is beneficial to our client; however not all is essential as you'll have the chance to blend and learn many of these aspects:
- Potential basic experience or knowledge in working with Web Analytics Software
- Good/Basic experience/understanding of Photo and/or Video Editing
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Good team working skills
- Excellent self-motivation
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- IT proficiency
- Accuracy both in terms of grammar and information
- Creativity and the ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- A willingness to work evenings and weekends if required
- Able to use data to analyse problems from a variety of angles and provide appropriate solutions
- Understanding or Basic knowledge/skill set in Blogging or Creative Writing
- Understanding of editing websites and content management systems
- Understanding of online customer decision making
- Accurate and rational task prioritisation is essential
- Attention to detail
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Junior Content Producer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Content planning
- Content development
- Content creation and evaluation; Industry awareness.