This role will be orientated around both creative social media development of client accounts and developing video content to be sent out on behalf of clients, meaning you will have to get to know the Clients Generation Z work with, understand their goals and ambitions, alongside being able to produce quality content and videos!
Duties & Responsibilites:
- Working on clients Social Media and Digital Accounts
- Creatively sending out excellent content on the clients behalf
- Filming, editing and chopping up content
- Researching and understanding client companies, initiatives and ambitions
- Understanding trends within the market-place and current events
- Attending client meetings and sites as and when required
- Full Administration Support
- Providing excellent customer service and support to the Digital Team and Sales Manager
If that hasn't peaked your interest; wait till you see what's on offer!
- An initial salary of £4.30 per hour - with 3 Monthly pay reviews
- Excellent opportunity for a long-term career, with potential progression to Senior then Manager within the Digital Team
- Team bonuses and incentives throughout the year
- Fun, fast paced and vibrant office environment
- Great office location in the middle of a woodlands in Milton Keynes
- Fantastic work-life balance, 31 days annual leave, 4.30 finishes Fridays
Excellent opportunity for a long-term career, with potential progression to Senior then Manager within the Digital Team.
- Must have and be able to demonstrate exceptional skills on social media; particularly Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Ability to film, produce and edit content is beneficial
- Bubbly, pro-active and positive mentality
- Can-do attitude
- Eagerness to learn and build a long-term career
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent qualification) is desierable but not essential.
A Junior Content Producer (also referred to as a Creative Content Assistant) is responsible for
developing and creating content that can be used across a variety of media including digital,
social media, broadcast or in print.
Gain Industry Awareness in the following:
- Content Creation
- Content Planning
- Content Development
- Content Evaluation